Where Everyone is encouraged to live their life the way they want to live it.
A beautiful home for seniors nestled in the Byron Bay hinterland.
A new era in aged care
Aged Care Reimagined
This is aged care reimagined - a stunning Queenslander style home for seniors nestled in the Byron Bay hinterland with 24/7 live-in care.
A subtropical paradise with supported living for a select number of seniors from a team with decades of care experience.
The Northern Rivers NSW
renowned for its healthy lifestyle
Life at Honey Bee Homes
Your life, your way.
Where meal times are just like home, served in your own dining room and only better because you don’t have to do all the cooking.
• Where barista quality coffee is served and a well-stocked drinks trolley is wheeled onto your deck for evening sunset drinks.
• Where you catch the aroma a freshly baked cake coming from the oven, made especially for your morning tea.
• Where you can sit at the dining table in your pyjamas
reading the paper, or if you prefer, enjoy your cup of tea in bed.
• Where you can take a beach walk before breakfast.
• Where movies, pottering in your own garden, cafes and
sightseeing are built into your every week.
• Where you can stay for a week or move in permanently.
• Where boredom is not an option.
|Traditional Aged Care Home||Honey Bee Homes|
|Resident to staff ratio||13 residents to one staff member||3 residents to one staff member|
|Deposit before you move in (RAD)||Yes. $600k – 1.2 million||No RAD, just a weekly, monthly or annual fee|
|Easy and straight forward Application Process||No||Yes|
|You live in a real house||No||Yes|
|Number of residents||Often more than 100||Max. 5|
|Couples are welcome||Sometimes||Yes|
|Your own privately furnished room in a beautiful Queenslander||No||Yes|
|Where your carers and nurses spend quality time with you every day||Sometimes||Yes|
|Where it feels like a home||No||Yes|